About This Opportunity
A well-known and quickly expanding FinTech company, with whom Quotacom is happy to be associated, has identified the need for a pioneering individual to be part of their security division. As a consequence of their vast business success, the organisation has had exponential employment demands in recent months.
They are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Awareness Specialist to join their team in Germany. As one of the largest FinTechs in the world, they are at the forefront of innovation in the financial industry and are seeking a talented and passionate security evangelist to help them to shape the organisations security awareness and education programme.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management and cybersecurity, as well as having strong communication skills with different cultures, nationalities and international locations. You will also have a networking mentality, being able to connect with people and strive to increase employee engagement with Cyber Awareness topics.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, they offer their employees the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, with the chance to make a real impact on the future of finance/payments. If you are passionate about security awareness and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in discussing further please send through your CV and contact details for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to form complex ‘communications / messages’ in a simple, clear, and concise manner to the various communities within our organization. This can include different cultures, nationalities, international locations, and languages
- Project management experience, the ability to plan, manage and maintain a complex, organization wide program over the longer term. – See beauty in chaos!
- Display practical knowledge of different message distribution techniques to ensure end user communities understand and continually apply the required behavioral change necessary to reduce the ‘human factors’ risk.
- Ability to communicate with and coordinate the activities of others.
- Understanding of the concepts of cyber risks and the different elements that make up risk. In addition, have at a minimum basic understanding of the different concepts of cyber security.
- Well versed with office tools like Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher – exceptional presentation skills
- Experience on open or closed sourced security training tools will be an asset but not mandatory