About This Opportunity
Would you like to be instrumental in pioneering the security practices of one of the world’s largest manufacturing organizations as they undergo their latest key initiative of digitization?
Quotacom is proudly partnered with a market leading and leading international manufacturing company that currently have the largest distributor network in the world, spanning over 130 countries.
They have recently started their latest key initiative in entering the world of digitization, getting involved in innovative cloud-based projects based in the Industry 4.0, AI, and IoT domains. In order to facilitate this development and digital transformation they have recognised the requirement to enhance their cyber and information security capabilities. This involves seeking a Cybersecurity Lead to be influential in the security in their sites located in Flowery Branch, GA.
As the Cybersecurity Lead you will act as a local domain owner for information and cybersecurity, alongside being a trusted advisor that brings application security engineering and advisory services to the brand globally. Your main responsibilities would include handling the security and investigation program for the plants in the Flowery Branch area, strengthening the local security, implementing strategies to combat security threats, whilst also ensuring rapid security incident responses.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation at a key point in their global digitization process, whilst also ensuring the potential for strong personal growth. If you would like to discuss this further, please send through your resume and contact details to email@example.com.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge in current cyber security threats, mitigation strategies, regulations, and frameworks (e.g., MITRE) as well as in security policies and security standards (e.g., ISO/IEC 27001, NIST, IEC/ISA 62443).
- Experience reviewing cyber security policies, control implementation, mitigation strategies, or cyber security threat analysis.
- Ability to direct analysis and integration of cybersecurity threat data into operational processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration with experience from working in a plant environment as IT, OT, or Maintenance Engineer.
- It will be considered an advantage if you have experience in the cyber security fields (e.g., L1/L2 SOC analyst for OT, Penetration tester).