About This Opportunity
Would you like to be instrumental in pioneering the security practices of one of the world’s leading payment solution providers as the undergo exponential growth on a global scale?
Quotacom is proudly partnered with an extremely disruptive payment businesses, creating one of the world’s largest private fintech’s they are at the forefront of innovation in the financial industry and are seeking a talented Cyber Security Leaders to help continue to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Currently operating in a €500bn market within 14 different countries the organisation has experienced exponential growth of over 140% since their launch in 2020 and are now placing
Security importance at the top of their 2023 agenda.
As a consequence of their vast business success, they are actively recruiting experts across the Cyber Security space to ensure all of their world-leading solutions are secure for their 1.5m+ consumers and clients across the globe. You’ll be at the forefront of identifying, investigating, and responding to potential threats, designing and executing cutting-edge incident response plans to keep the organisation protected at all times.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, they offer their employees the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, with the chance to make a real impact on the future of finance/payments. If you are passionate about technology and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we want to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation at a key point in their global digitisation process, whilst also ensuring the potential for strong personal growth. If you would like to discuss this further. For full details and discreet conversation, contact: Holly on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data seriously; any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years in the Information and Cyber Security Space
- Extensive experience working with Splunk SIEM Technology
- Proven proficiency in using Threat Hunting Concepts and tools such as Splunk, CrowdStrike, Microsoft 365 Defender, and more
- Strong understanding of handling Cybersecurity incidents and Incident Response
- Familiarity with standard IT technologies and concepts including operating systems, databases, networking concepts, virtualization, and cloud computing
Desirable experience also includes:
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash, Zsh, and Python
- Relevant information security certifications like SANS and/or CISSP