About This Opportunity
Are you looking to become a pivotal Data Specialist, driving the innovative digital transformation of a world-leading automotive manufacturer on their path to becoming a data-driven organisation?
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers, who are dedicated to creating a more sustainable future across the transportation industries.
As part of their extensive digital transformation journey, the company is focusing on becoming a data-driven organisation. The organisation recognises the immense value of data, not just in shaping their business’ future, but also in creating solutions that benefit society and the environment.
In line with this mission, they are actively seeking a senior individual to harness the full potential of their Data Management Tool – Informatica.
In this pivotal role, you will serve as the subject matter expert, acting as a trusted advisor on all matters related to the Data Management Tool. Your responsibilities will be to provide technical maintenance and support for the Informatica platform, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, and serving as the primary point of contact for data management and quality related issues.
For full details and a discreet conversation on this opportunity, contact Katie on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data seriously; any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at https://quotacom.com/privacy-policy/
Desired Skills and Experience
- Act as SME for all matters related to Informatica, both internally and externally.
- Technical maintenance and support of the Informatica IDMC platform, with a focus on data quality and management.
- Manage the Informatica IDMC service catalogue, promoting best practices.
- Proven hands-on experience of Informatica IDMC and/or IDQ
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills, with the ability to explain technical requirements to others (technical and non-technical colleagues)
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment
- Fluency in English