About This Opportunity
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with a global leader manufacturing, engineering and material development, recognised as one of the world’s top 50 Sustainability and Climate Leaders.
The organisation are continuing to invest significantly into innovation and the development of data-driven capabilities that put them at the forefront of the fight against sustainability challenges in the food packaging industry. Their impressive technology portfolio encompasses solutions across Industry 4.0, Big Data Analytics & AI, Advanced Robotics and Augmented Reality that drive innovation in all aspects of manufacturing, supply chain, and digital customer experience.
We are working exclusively with their Executive and Senior Leadership teams to scale out their Global Data and Decision Science CoE. This central division develop and deploy next-generation data science solutions that underpin the organisation-wide digital transformation and inform all Executive-level strategic decisions. As part of this continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Decision Science Manager to join their team, with a bias towards their Finance & Tax subdivision.
In this position, you will act as a key advisor to the Executive Team whilst leading your team in the conceptualisation, development and deployment of econometrics-driven data science solutions that minimise risk and drive value across all aspects of the organisation’s finance, tax, treasury teams.
If this sounds like a great match to your experience, please apply with your CV and we will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years’ professional/research experience in Decision Science
- Finance and/or economics functional experience
- Advanced degree in Econometrics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Business Analytics or a similar field.
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated technical skills in Data Science including Statistics, Predictive Modelling, and Optimization methods.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to advise and influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.