About This Opportunity
Are you looking to become a pivotal Data Expert, driving the innovative digital transformation of a world-leading automotive manufacturer on their path to becoming a data-driven organisation?
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers, who are dedicated to creating a more sustainable future across the transportation industries.
As part of their extensive digital transformation journey, the company is focusing on further developing their goal of becoming a data-driven organisation. The organisation recognises the immense value of data, not just in shaping their business’ future, but also in creating solutions that benefit society and the environment.
In line with this mission, they are actively seeking a Digital Product Owner to harness the full potential of their Data Management Tools.
In this pivotal role, you will serve as the Product Owner on all matters related to the Data Management Tool. Your responsibilities will be to lead the team responsible for the technical maintenance and support for the Informatica platform, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, and serving as the primary point of contact for data management and quality related issues.
- Support the team in creating product specifications etc. to ensure the stable team have all required information to deliver the desired outcome.
- Assist the digital product manager in ensuring that the product development backlog is properly organized, prioritized, and kept up to date
- Contribute to the product vision, and champion this vision with stakeholders and the stable team
- Provide the necessary support to the stable team as may be required to aid their delivery
- Owns team development to secure the team long and short-term plans for proper capacity and competence.
- Continuously reviewing the digital product to identify areas for improvement and any deviations from the expected experience.
- Advisory and support to stakeholders to gather and identify their needs and problems and guide them in the best way how to use the Data Management Tool (DMT).
- Coordination with other internal Data Governance and Data Management products.
- Deliver the foundational capabilities of the Data Management Tool that will enable the production of business use cases.
- Manage Data Management Tool services catalog and advice on best usage of the services
- Contact for all matters related to the functional aspects of Data Management Tool Data Governance
- Technical maintenance & support of Data Management Tool
- Support and advisory of Data Management capabilities and best practices for Data Management product development, prioritized deliveries, and projects
- Consulting regarding plan, design, prepare and run trainings
- Participate in user acceptance tests of new releases
- Promote the usage and enrichment of the Data Management Tool to maximize value creation.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand expectations and work towards making the onboarding as seamless as possible for the business
- Guardian of the value proposition in every aspect of the Agile delivery process
This is an incredibly interesting opportunity to join this organisation with huge opportunity for growth for the right individuals. For full details and discreet conversation, contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data seriously; any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Documented experience and implementation track record from Data Governance & Data Management
- Hands on experience of Informatica IDMC or similar Data Management Tool
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong structuring and organizing skills
- Ability to present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations in verbal, written, and presentation formats using storytelling and logical arguments
- Automotive Industry experience is favorably
- Experience working in an agile set-up, using DevOps or similar
- A good understanding of both business and IT
- Proficiency in English which enables you to take part in international projects
- A university degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or similar