About This Opportunity
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with an international and market-leading Beauty and Cosmetic company, who are searching for a Director of Ecommerce to drive their ecommerce strategy to boost sales and increase customer loyalty.
The company is a fast-growing and market-leading Beauty Brand that operate in 15+ countries and release over 150 new products each year. Recently they have been undergoing a company-wide transformation with their primary focus being on e-commerce and AI-driven technology.
Recent digital transformation within the company has led to the creation of a new and exciting position as they continue to invest across their Ecommerce function, this position will see you working directly with the Commercial Executive Director.
This is an exciting opportunity to set the enterprise-wide ecommerce strategy and be an agent of change in ensuring the organisation meets their ambitious ends and objectives to be a leader, competing against the likes of L’Oréal and Sephora.
If this sounds like a great match to your experience, please apply with your CV and we will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years’ experience in direct-to-consumer businesses focusing on merchandising, commercialization and sales planning
- Proven experience within an ecommerce business of increasing customer conversion rates and customer retention
- The strategic mindset and drive to remain on top of trends and keeping up with competitors
- Strong understanding of consumer buying trends
- Commercially astute strategic leader instinct
It would also be desirable for the candidate to have:
- Experience working with Latin American markets and the ability to understand cultural nuances
- Experience working within the Beauty and Cosmetics industry