About This Opportunity
Utilizing Virtual Reality to Sustainably Transform Testing – Full Stack Engineer
The future of simulation software is here, Quotacom are proud to be partnered with one of the worlds pioneering and world-leading VR and AR software solution specialists. Their client base includes some of the biggest names in the automotive, aerospace and defence, heavy machinery, and energy industries.
Over the course of five decades, they have maintained their mission to redefine the rules of traditional Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). In doing so, they provide ground-breaking simulation software allowing clients to conduct safe, sustainable and time saving tests essentially saving lives, time and reducing costs.
Their vision: Helping the innovators of the world change the future.
Coupled with international recognition, awards and financing, this exciting organization is undergoing company-wide transformation with a mission to achieve growth whilst maintaining innovation. To achieve this, they are seeking a talented Full Stack Developer to take their most successful extended reality product to the next level.
You will be joining a highly collaborative, international, and diverse team who envision a world where Industry commits to bold outcomes, addresses environmental impact, safety & comfort for consumers. The Full Stack Engineer will be at the forefront of development and architectural decisions whilst directly influencing the future capabilities (including plug-ins, applications, and scalable web services) and development of their products.
If this sounds like a great match to your experience, please apply with your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com and we will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data seriously; any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Well-versed in Microservice Architectures and the challenges of solution architectures for public, hybrid or on-premise deployments
- Fluent in hands-on service development and the relevant enterprise computing languages such as NodeJS , Vuejs & React
- Expertise in implementing highly efficient, user-centered Frontend Designs that seamlessly cover environments ranging from mobile to desktop to XR
- You enjoy pushing the limits of the latest framework technologies such as Vue or React
- Experience with python for client side deployment is a plus
- Fluent in English; German is a plus