About This Opportunity
Quotacom are proudly partnered with a global leader of industrial automation solutions. They offer advanced products and services across industries, enabling sustainable resource management and driving innovation toward a more sustainable world.
As part of their commitment to innovation, sustainability, and digital transformation, they are seeking a Global Product Manager to join their innovative digital factory, where the company have already seen huge success in launching new products aimed at transforming the industry through their R&D department.
As the Global Product Manager, you will focus your work within the Automation Control Activity area of the digital factory, which offers innovative solutions to customers across a range of targeted industries.
- Define and manage the Automation product portfolio strategy, aligning this with the overall Digital Factory’s strategy.
- Monitor competition and create comprehensive competitor analysis and build Unique Value Propositions.
- Maintain the backlog for Automation Control (portfolio EPICs)
- Improve the quality of existing product programs, ensuring alignment with the roadmap strategy.
- Lead the offer definition and offer positioning, in a cross-functional team of product managers for next generation software centric automation architectures, with a focus on edge controllers and I/O platforms.
In addition to excellent career advancement possibilities, this position offers the chance to collaborate with cross-functional teams located across various regions, fostering a diverse and dynamic work environment that facilitates personal and professional development.
For full details and a discreet conversation on this opportunity, contact Katie on firstname.lastname@example.org
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data seriously; any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at https://quotacom.com/privacy-policy/
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience working in the industrial automation industry
- Experience in Product Management roles, alongside a technical background across the automation field – Upstream Marketing and Product development lifecycle process (e.g. PMP, SAFe)
- Engineering and/or Marketing/Management related university degree
- Proficient in designing and implementing automation architectures
- Exposure to targeted markets: Oil & Gas, Transportation, Power Generation, Water Waste, Consumer Packaged Goods, Mining Mineral Materials, Data Centers
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)