About This Opportunity
Quotacom are proudly partnered with a well-recognised, leading German manufacturing organisation and are seeking a senior, forward-thinking individual to head up their global innovation hub based out of Bremen.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer, you will be responsible for translating business objectives into clearly defined digital strategy, leading teams to develop proof of concept models, presenting to the C-suite and Board, achieving buy-in, and finally overseeing the implementation of solutions through production and maintenance phases.
- Design and drive the global digital innovation strategy
- Work in close conjunction with senior business stakeholders in order to translate business objectives to business strategy and solutions
- Lead the innovation hub and its members which will include Data Scientists, Data and Software Engineers as well as niche’ IIoT specialists (amongst others)
- Apply modern Data Science and Machine Learning techniques to optimize processes, reduce expenditure, and lead to enhanced profit generation
- Manage the progress of the R&D team in relation to robotics and mechatronics
- Oversee the implementation of digital solutions across the global business, both on-site and remotely
Please note that this is a hybrid role based out of Bremen however with the flexibility to work remotely from nearby cities such as Hamburg or Hanover, for example.
Comprehensive details are available upon application.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience leading global teams within the data analytics, data science, or digital innovation space
- Master’s or Ph.D. in the fields of Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of machine learning and statistical modeling to develop data-driven solutions and solve business problems
- Thought leadership in robotics-related topics including perception, computer vision, state estimation, mechatronics, real-time control, or simulation.
- Expertise and thought leadership in emerging technologies such as A.I., Edge Computing