About This Opportunity
Quotacom are working on behalf of a hugely successful software and e-commerce marketplace organisation, whose platforms with an eco-action and sustainable purpose, delivers SaaS and AI-led loyalty, incentive and engagement reward solutions to the world’s biggest brands and industry leaders across Technology, Automotive, Retail, FinTech to name a few.
With millions of members across over 150 countries, they supply a worldwide community of recognition, incentives, training and reward experts and have been voted as one of the top innovative and aspiring organisations in North America.
As they continue to scale and grow under high demand, we are looking for a Lead Software Developer to join the team and help lead their development efforts and provide technical leadership, guidance and direction for their software development team.
You’ll be working within an microservices architecture and modern tech stack environment, also utilising AI and Big Data technologies to continuously transform the platforms to ensure they remain at the forefront.
This is an amazing opportunity which offers huge growth and learning opportunities into leadership, whilst working within a forward-thinking and highly collaborative international team.
To discuss in more detail, please apply with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact ASAP.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Proven experience in leading back end software development projects, or at Senior level within a fast-growing, professional services environment.
- Keeps up to date with latest technologies
- Experience working with large, complex data sets and ability to write SQL queries.
- Confidence and drive to help mentor and build teams in a technical leadership role
- Background within Ecommerce / Supply Chain / SaaS organisations
- A true team player!