About This Opportunity
Want to be the first on the ground in Germany for a global Strategy, Management and Systems Integration leader?
Salary: Highly Competitive + Equity
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with a family owned leading global Strategy, Management and Systems integration leader which has been operating for over 35 years. They implement world-class Connected Enterprise Ecosystems, Smart Factories and Connected Cars through the cloud, AI and IoT within the Microsoft ecosystem.
The position would be a first on the ground Managing Director role with a scale up mandate to expand to 1000pp+ in 5 years. The ideal candidate would have ownership in the company from day one.
The organisation are a trusted partner of global leaders in a multitude of industries and recipient of numerous awards and prestigious partnerships with Microsoft, including the Microsoft Business Applications Inner Circle Programme.
The business has an average of 40% YoY growth over the last 5 years spearheaded by their CEO who exceeds at propelling organisations through double-digit growth.
They are further expanding their geographical remit and market presence and their CEO has retained us exclusively to engage a senior, experienced commercial leader to develop and implement strategies to drive their business growth and market share of the DACH region.
You will report directly into the CEO with high internal visibility and strong influence over strategic direction of the business. Scope of opportunity for progression is wide and varied as business in the DACH region continues to grow.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an industry-leading organisation at a key stage. providing huge potential for personal growth and development. If you would like to discuss this further, please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- Consultative, customer first approach to selling, with ability to articulate vision and value.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales and account management, preferably in the Microsoft ERP, Microsoft Dynamics systems integration industry and within the Automotive Industry
- Strong understanding of Microsoft ERP systems and their integration with other business systems
- Experience working with clients in the automotive industry (OEMs, Dealerships, Dealer Services, Tier One/Two suppliers and component manufacturers)
- Proven track record of successful client acquisition and account management
- Strong focus on solving customer problems, ensuring value realization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team of sales, account management and delivery professionals
- Willingness to travel within the DACH region
- German Speaking C1