About This Opportunity
Do you want to play a pivotal role in the rapid growth of a VC backed scale up revolutionising the manufacturing industry?
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with a company that seek to become the market leader of the $100 billion connectivity industry, they are disrupting the fibre connectivity landscape through transforming the customer experience.
Successful in fibre connectivity, they rapidly manufacture fibre cables and switches that service some of the world’s largest 5G and datacentre customers. They deliver highly differentiated solutions through cutting edge technology including Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Robotics.
Having worked with some of the largest companies in the world, they have raised over $100 million venture capital in their 2 years of operation so far. Annualised revenues are expected to more than double by the end of the year, this is fuelled by continuous growth and so their team is also expanding.
Due to the company’s rapid growth, they have engaged with Quotacom exclusively to recruit a QA engineer who would join the international QA team in their Barcelona office. This person would be owning the full QA process, working closely with developers to deliver a high-quality set of manual and automated test cases. Participating in all development phases, they would be ensuring the continuous integration and delivery of the product while defining the best practices for testing, QA processes and QA tools.
If you are interested in discussing further please send through your CV and contact details for more information to email@example.com
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal profile will have:
- At least 6+ years of experience in software quality assurance and in test automation
- Knowledge in white, black and grey box testing
- Experience with test automation tools such as Cypress, Selenium and Cucumber
- Ability to understand development code and work with APIs
- Experience using management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GitHub
- Ability to communicate in Spanish and English (optional)
What they offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance
- A strong, collaborative, and results-oriented culture
- Career path
- Monthly team bonding experiences including free lunches, activities, and events
- Inclusive culture that listens to and welcomes diverse perspectives