About This Opportunity
Would you like to join one of the world’s leading and pioneering VR and AR software solution specialists, to be instrumental in the development of sales & strategy for some of their largest named automotive accounts globally?
My client is driven by innovation and continues growth across the company has led to the opening of this exciting new Lead Territory Sales Manager, as they continue to create solutions that are transforming and supporting some of the world’s largest names in Automotive.
With international recognition, awards and financing, this exciting organisation is undergoing a company-wide digital transformation with a mission to achieve growth whilst maintaining innovation. To help them with this, they are scaling across the company and are seeking an influential strategic Sales Manager to play a critical role in leading the development of some of their biggest named accounts within Automotive.
You would be joining a highly collaborative, international, and diverse team who envision a world where Industry commits to bold outcomes, addresses environmental impact, safety & comfort for consumers. This Lead Territory Sales Manager will be pivotal in the development of strategic promotion of sales activities and the comprehensive positioning of products, engineering services & solutions, working collaboratively across the organisation and reporting directly into the Sales Director.
Are you a passionate Account Executive? Would you love to become a leading figure in shaping some of the most disruptive market leading AR and VR companies to date?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation at a key point in their global digitization process, whilst also ensuring the potential for strong personal growth. If you would like to discuss this further. For full details and discreet conversation, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven Technical sales experience within a leading software industry (Automotive Simulation would be an asset)
- Experience within target industries Automotive, Aerospace, Energy or Machinery
- Clear communication and proven experience building and managing key relations with Senior Stakeholders and key customers
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with Customer Success and Product teams
- Strong verbal and written communication in both German & English
- Willingness to travel
- A Background/Education within Engineering or Product Development (CIM,CAM,CAE) is desired