About This Opportunity
Imagine a world where the design and production of products is done virtually, without the need for unsustainable and costly physical prototypes. This is the future my client is creating with their cutting-edge virtual prototyping software and services.
The future of simulation software is here, Quotacom are proud to be partnered with a globally recognised specialist in predictive modelling and virtual prototyping, whose products enable businesses to revolutionise decision-making processes and push industries to new heights of success. Their innovation covers sectors including automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing, and infused with a deep sense of purpose, their DNA is to protect people, preserve our planet, and unleash human creativity.
Over the course of five decades, they have maintained their mission to redefine the rules of traditional Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). In doing so, they provide ground-breaking simulation software allowing clients to conduct safe, sustainable and time saving tests essentially saving lives, time and reducing costs.
The organisation are actively seeking a Senior Global Digital Marketing Manager to lead their Global Digital Marketing team, where you will play a pivotal role in defining the company’s digital strategy by creating and executing digital marketing campaigns and content that resonate with their target audience.
This role is really suited to a digital native as you will equally have the opportunity build webpages and landing pages, monitor and report on website traffic and performance, and coordinate paid media and SEO strategies across channels, whilst producing detailed reports that will guide future strategy.
If this sounds like a great match to your experience, please apply with your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- Developing and executing digital marketing strategies that drive engagement, conversions, and revenue growth.
- Experience with different digital marketing channels, such as social media, search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising, and email marketing.
- Managing website content, familiar with CMS and web development tools like HTML and CSS
- Tracking website analytics and utilising data to improve website performance and UX
- Managing paid media campaigns including search engine marketing (SEM), social media, SEO, display advertising, and retargeting
- Developing digital assets, such as photos, graphics, videos, and ad copy, to enhance the consumer experience and drive engagement
- Leading an international team of digital marketers
- English written and oral communication required