About This Opportunity
Quotacom is currently working with a global innovator, utilising the most modern of technologies to its advantage. Our client works heavily within the smart city space and devices, developing the future of IoT. You will need to be excited about the care, feeding and growth of high-availability, scalable cloud-based services and the engineering organizations that build them. R&D will be your initial team’s initial focus, with the project being the key influence on the direction of a company. Innovation is at the heart of this role.
You will have experience working with large-scale software applications. You are a passionate, motivated leader with a hunger to establish the future of tech, IoT and safer – smarter cities. Your previous knowledge of cloud products
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an industry-leading organisation at a key stage and it provides huge potential for personal growth and development. If you would like to discuss this further please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your data very seriously, any data we hold will be by data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with IoT and sensors
- Ability to lead a team of mixed abilities
- Work closely with C-level Exec
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- The role will require you to work with all levels of the company and to communicate effectively with Technical and non-technical staff
- A bridge between technical/non-technical stakeholders
- IoT in smart homes/appliances
- Ability to develop in one or more of Java, Scala, c++ or similar
- Experience delivering scalable cloud products.