About This Opportunity
Are you ready to challenge the status quo and make a significant impact on the future of sustainability and ESG? If you’re passionate about sustainability and want to be at the forefront of the transformation, this opportunity could be for you.
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with a renowned and award-winning global professional services firm that operates in a wide range of industries and regions, recognised for providing exceptional advisory, consulting, and assurance services.
They are committed to driving top performance and sustainable success for their customers, so are seeking a ESG, Sustainability, Climate, and Biodiversity Consultants and Managers, who’ll be the visionary for their clients’ CxOs, guiding them through the transformation to meet the demands of tomorrow.
As a key figure in their division, you’ll be part of a dynamic team that combines in-depth consulting expertise with industry knowledge to design cutting-edge processes, organizations, and IT systems. They provide unique solutions to renowned companies, guiding them through business, financial, and regulatory challenges, making them fit for a sustainable future.
You’ll focus on developing and implementing a holistic vision for ESG (environmental, social, and governance) requirements, helping companies align with global sustainability standards. By addressing essential questions such as regulations and standards, the impact of ESG criteria on financial processes, and data collection for sustainability reporting, you’ll play a crucial role in shaping a more sustainable future for businesses.
If this sounds like a great match to your experience, please apply with your CV as soon as possible to email@example.com and we will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong academic background in economics or a related field.
- Passion for sustainability and driving sustainable finance transformation.
- Experience with ESG Reporting, EU Taxonomy and CSRD Reporting
- Relevant consulting or industry experience in finance, controlling, or sustainability.
- Proficiency in BI/Data Analytics tools
- Project management and team leadership skills.
- Sales or acquisition experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication in both German and English.
- Results-oriented, pragmatic, and strategic thinker.