About This Opportunity
Are you looking to take on a pivotal senior role to drive for one of the world’s leading digital consultancy businesses?
My client is driven by innovation, recent digital transformations within the company have led to the creation of this exciting new position, as they continue to transform their SAP practice.
Based in Austria, our client is one of the world’s leaders in SAP and Microsoft solutions, they are actively seeking senior consultants to join their growing business. This is a pivotal position where you will be an expert contact person creating real value for their clients- the region’s largest and most reputable organisations. You will work on the conception, design, and prototyping of new system functions, advising and supporting on business processes.
Their national and international customers’ needs and requests will be a top priority for you. To this end, you will continue building on the partnership-based and long-term customer relationship.
Due to your clear, interpersonal intuition, you will offer our existing customers customized solutions for their individual problems and will be responsible for the presales and delivery process.
This a great opportunity to work for a business that values work-life balance, continuous professional development, and offers a supportive and collaborative team to work with. For full details and discreet conversation, contact Alex at email@example.com
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data seriously; any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in implementation projects of SAP modules.
- Proven project experience working with customer value management and segmentation.
- Strong understanding of the business processes of customer companies
- Ability to plan and execute tasks in a structured manner and to complete them on time and to a high standard of quality
- You enjoy maintaining and expanding business relationships with contacts at all levels
- Fluent German and very good English skills
- Willing to travel to offices in Vienna