About This Opportunity
Quotacom is proudly partnered with Europe’s leading Industry 4.0 & Operational Excellence professional services firm, setting new standards in digital transformation. With services spanning from operational excellence to supply chain optimisation, digital transformation and sustainability, our client delivers bespoke solutions that create a tangible and measurable impact within Industry 4.0 and IoT.
As champions of data-driven technologies and services, they strive to continuously push the boundaries of innovation in the industry, and are building their global team of experts. They are now seeking a Solution Architect (Digital & Smart Factory), who will play a pivotal role in designing innovative solutions for key clients, in order to drive “Factory of the Future” initiatives.
As a key member of the team, the Solution Architect will be given the opportunity to shape and design cutting-edge solutions, leading projects and developing customised solutions for clients. If you are an ambitious and experienced Solutions Architect looking for an opportunity to work on the forefront of digital transformation, we encourage you to apply and join our partner’s team of industry experts.
This is an incredibly interesting opportunity to join this organisation with huge opportunity for growth for the right individuals. For full details and discreet conversation, contact Deborah at email@example.com
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree business informatics / computer science / or similar
- Project experience of process & IT alignment in an industrial environments (ideally >3 years)
- Ability to develop concepts & present them up to CIO level
- Experience in ERP, MES & PLM environments of advantage
- Flexibility and willingness to travel within Germany and abroad (approx. 20%-50%)
- Link business needs with IT solutions in factory applications
- Develop IT / OT architectures for Future Factories (“beyond ISA95”)
- Define Business-, System-, Information-, Security-, Application- and Technology Architecture down to data management concepts, infrastructure requirements or hosting strategies (e.g., cloud vs. on-premise)