About This Opportunity
Are you looking to become a pivotal part in providing ground breaking transformations on healthcare platforms and health information systems?
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with a world leading data solutions provider whose products successfully enhance interoperability, speed and scalability for global healthcare organisations, significantly improving patients’ outcomes and livelihood. They have been awarded for their innovative and robust technology, providing a 360 degree view of patients’ records and improving health information management.
They are now seeking an experienced individual to join their healthcare team in the DACH region. You will be the technical advisor for mission-critical application to some of the largest healthcare companies in the world.
- Coordinating with the German sales team and all other departments to ensure a close, long-term relationship with their clients.
- Working closely with System Integrators and Project Managers, especially during early stages of adoption and particularly technically challenging projects to ensure successful implementations.
- Designing, building and presenting Proof of Concepts (PoCs) in the company’s healthcare platforms to prospects and partners.
- Supporting their clients during beta test programs or pre-launch activities.
- Supporting marketing activities during trade shows, seminars, symposiums and industry events.
- Delivering standards and customised training to enable partners, coordinating with learning services
- Assisting with benchmarking exercises to determine optimal deployment configurations.
- Producing collateral such as white papers, product demonstrations or case studies
- Investigating and demonstrating the use if health platforms with other 3rd party technologies as needed.
For full details and discreet conversation, contact Alex at email@example.com
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data seriously; any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Industry experience to establish yourself as a trusted advisor to development and delivery managers and senior architects
- Experience with clinical systems, EPRs, Health Exchange and protocols in healthcare, HL7 FHIR and IHE.
- Clinical understanding of processes, workflows and connectivity between systems.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable solution delivery experience from the standpoint of technical or architectural ownership
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) experience using tools either InterSystems, IBM, Microsoft or similar.