About This Opportunity
Are you looking to become a pivotal Data Expert, driving the innovative digital transformation of a world-leading automotive manufacturer on their path to becoming a data-driven organisation?
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers, who are dedicated to creating a more sustainable future across the transportation industries.
As part of their extensive digital transformation journey, the company is focusing on becoming a data-driven organisation. The organisation recognises the immense value of data, not just in shaping their business’ future, but also in creating solutions that benefit society and the environment.
In line with this mission, they are actively seeking a Data Management Expert to harness the full potential of their Data Management Tools.
In this pivotal role, you will serve as the subject matter expert, acting as a trusted advisor on all matters related to the Data Management Tool and master data management. Your responsibilities will be to provide technical maintenance and support for the Informatica platform, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, and serving as the primary point of contact for data management and quality related issues.
This is an incredibly interesting opportunity to join this organisation with huge opportunity for growth for the right individuals. For full details and discreet conversation, contact Alex at email@example.com
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data seriously; any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Act as SME for all matters related to Informatica, both internally and externally, with a focus on Master Data Management.
- Technical maintenance and support of the Informatica IDMC platform, with a focus on data quality and management.
- Manage the Informatica IDMC service catalogue, promoting best practices.
- Manage the Access Management policies related to Data Management Tool.
- Plan, design, prepare and run trainings.
- Proven hands-on experience of Informatica IDMC and/or IDQ
- Full implementation cycle experience for Informatica Data Quality, Master Data Management and/or Data Catalog & Data Marketplace modules or from similar tools.
- Proven experience from and knowledgeable within Data Governance & Management topic.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills, with the ability to explain technical requirements to others (technical and non-technical colleagues)
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment
- Fluency in English