About This Opportunity
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with a world-leading and pioneering VR and AR software solution specialists.
They provide ground-breaking simulation software allowing clients to conduct safe and sustainable tests, essentially saving lives, time, and reducing costs. With an impressive client base including some of the biggest names in the automotive, aerospace and defence, heavy machinery, and energy industries, the organization pride themselves on the fact that their software helps the innovators of the world change the future.
This exciting organization is undergoing company-wide transformation with a mission to achieve growth whilst maintaining innovation. To achieve this, they are seeking a talented Technical Documentation Manager to play a critical role in the delivery of market-leading AR and VR software solutions.
In this role, you will lead a team of technical writers, overseeing documentation projects from start to finish. This will include looking to establish standards, develop efficient workflows, and adapt documentation as per business needs. You will also collaborate with cross-functional teams, leveraging your technical knowledge to create user-friendly documentation, and effectively manage documentation projects, ensuring high-quality results. This a great opportunity to gain hands-on knowledge of technical documentation management, with great opportunities for training and career progression.
My client also offers a great team culture, fast career progression and a very competitive salary. If you are interested in discussing further, please send through your CV and contact details for more information to email@example.com
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in technical writing and documentation management, preferably in an enterprise- level environment.
- Detail-oriented professional who excels at managing and coordinating documentation projects across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Comprehensive understanding of industry-standard documentation practices, tools, and methodologies.
- Demonstrates good communication and leadership skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and ensure the delivery of on spec documentation.
- Experience from quality assurance and process governance Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Technical Communication, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- Fluent English.