About This Opportunity
Are you looking to take on a pivotal senior role to drive for one of the world’s leading digital consultancy businesses?
My client is driven by innovation, recent digital transformations within the company have led to the creation of this exciting new position, as they continue to transform their SAP practice.
Based in Austria, our client is one of the world’s leaders in SAP and Microsoft solutions, they are actively seeking senior consultants to join their growing business. This is a pivotal position where you will be an expert contact person creating real value for their clients- the region’s largest and most reputable organisations. You will work on the conception, design, and prototyping of new system functions, advising and supporting on business processes.
Together with your team, you will be responsible for developing integrated solutions with the aim of designing and successfully implementing efficient end-to-end processes.
This a great opportunity to work for a business that values work-life balance, continuous professional development, and offers a supportive and collaborative team to work with. For full details and discreet conversation, contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data seriously; any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in implementation projects of SAP modules. Project experience in implementing SAP modules including either MES (Manufacturing Execution) or SCM (Supply Chain Management), or Success Factors HR, or finance SAP modules.
- Proven project experience working with customer value management and segmentation.
- Strong background in Advanced Analytics and/or Data Insights.
- Fluent German and very good English skills
- Background in technical consultancy
- Basic knowledge in ABAP programming
- Willing to travel to offices in Vienna