About This Opportunity
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with a fast-growing VC-backed scale-up and global leader in supply chain robotics with Unicorn status.
Their mission is to tackle sustainability and waste challenges in the electronic device industry by enabling fast and efficient resale and trading of connected devices through their AI and Robotics-powered connected device platform.
They have seen significant YoY growth, tripling their customer base last year and are on-track to finalise their Series C funding round.
Fuelled by this continued success they are driving exponential growth of their Engineering division who will be driving a complete overhall of their core platform and supporting applications.
We are working directly with their Chief of Technology Development who is seeking an experienced UI/UX Developer to lead the design and development of a fully customisable, next-generation customer portal with best-in-class user interface and customer experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Developer to draw upon your own expertise and contribute directly to the transformation of their leading supply chain automation platform. Scope of opportunity for progression is wide and varied the team continues to grow.
If you are interested in discussing further please send through your CV and contact details for more information to email@example.com.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS and/or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, relevant experience may substitute degrees
- 4+ years of UX/UI design experience, experience in E-commerce web applications is a plus
- 3+ years of experience leading small development teams of three to five
- 2+ years of experience in Python
- UX/UI design certification, such as those offered by Nielsen Norman Group, HCI International, and Interaction Design Foundation.
- Strong knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.