About This Opportunity
Are you ready to join the forefront of personalized medicine and genomics-driven innovation? Quotacom is proud to be partnered with a pioneering research and clinical diagnostics company, who is seeking an VP of Sales to drive their mission of improving global health through decoding genetic information.
As a market leader in next-generation sequencing and genetic diagnostics, they are expanding rapidly across the globe with considerable presence in South Asia, Africa and North America. You will have the unique opportunity to work with a diverse team of scientists, entrepreneurs, and global leaders in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
With over $200 million in funding, they have been in hyper growth mode with no signs of slowing down, they are now seeking an experienced Commercial Leader to further grow their commercial activities in the Bay Area.
You will be part of an exciting journey to democratize personalized medicine and revolutionize drug discovery. With our client’s access to genomic, clinical, and phenotypic data, your work will have a meaningful impact on complex diseases and global healthcare.
If this sounds like a great match to your experience, please apply with your resume as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of sales and business development experience.
- Proven success in selling to key clients across the Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences Academia and Biotech industry.
- Strong network and relationships in the Bay Area.
- Structured and entrepreneurial spirit with strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for delivering significant social impact, especially in healthcare.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally.