Quotacom Brighton, England, United Kingdom (On-site)
Do you have a desire to accelerate you career and join the leadership team of one of the fastest growing, international tech executive search firms, with growth plans across three global office locations?
We’re open to bringing your entire team if you think you have what it takes and can offer rapid progression to Associate/Director, Commission guarantees/sign on bonuses and EMI share options for the right candidate.
We’d look at senior, principal or managing consultant’s looking to make a rapid step up to the leadership team.
Quotacom is the leading international executive search and consulting services business, sourcing transformational talent that accelerates the growth of world’s most exciting industries; autonomous driving vehicles, smart cities, FinTech, MedTech, industrial digitisation, robotics and genomics etc. The professionals that we source are experts in analytics, data science, IoT, artificial intelligence, blockchain etc.
Founded in 2016 we’ve grown exceptionally quickly and a recruiting a number of senior and key positions. With a track record of doubling year on year, this is a rapidly growing start-up transforming into a scale up. This is an opportunity to join our exciting business and make your mark.
We are recognised as a leader in diversity appointments within the technology markets and have collaborated with the Women in Data, Women in AI and the Alan Turing Institute to further this work. We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated people who want to take ownership of their own destiny, in doing so help catapult our business to a new level!
Quotacom are currently looking for a principal or team leader to our high performance account management and delivery team in our bustling Brighton HQ. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate previous management or leadership experience within a specialist or search recruitment environment.
The leader will:
As a manager:
- Manage the day to day activities a small but growing team of delivery consultants ranging from associate to principal level.
- Ensure that all marketing and sales activity is carried out in line with company standards and brand guidelines.
- Where appropriate be responsible for coaching performance reviews, appraisals and career development.
- Ensure KPIs and project milestones are delivered in line with company objectives.
- Manage and report on the teams’ recruitment activity and client relationships with Quotacom’s strategic client partners.
- Assist with resource management and allocation.
- Contribute as part of the Quotacom leadership team.
- Set and maintain standards of maturity, performance, communication, ownership.
- Ensure that our values are adhered to at all times.
- Act as a brand ambassador at all times for Quotacom
Your individual contribution:
- Lead on all new business activity in your chosen sector.
- Develop and cultivate high value Net New business opportunities.
- Contribute to marketing strategy and collateral development.
- Execute on the most senior and complex executive search or project recruitment campaigns within the business.
- Write campaign ready content, marketing and advertisements.
- Create targeted candidate lists ready for use in direct marketing campaigns.
- Accurately report and document progress of each search using our CRM.
- Accurately forecast for yourself and your team.
- Curate and manage multi stage automated marketing campaigns utilising LinkedIn, campaign management tools and our CRM.
- Engage with high profile candidates; approach, evaluate and manage through the full cycle recruitment process including offer management and referencing.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration with high profile candidates as hiring managers within prospective clients.
- Develop a professional online brand to assist with talent attraction.
- Assist the marketing manager with promotion of the Quotacom brand.
- 2+ years experience within executive search or specialist recruitment (STEM Domain experience preferred).
- Management experience, expereince as a developing leader or strong desire to assume a leadership role.
- Leads by example.
- Ability to coach, present, train and demonstrate ideas, concepts, technology etc.
- Meticulous with a high attention to detail.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal, ability to articulate findings and ideas.
- Research orientated; looks deeper than face value and does not accept the status quo.
- Interest in emerging technology markets.
- Has a strong desire to be a part of something and play an integral role as we scale.
As an organisation we have a great office culture, we’re relaxed, friendly, and have a strong emphasis on opportunity and work-life balance. If you share those values and want to be part of something exciting, we would love to hear from you! Here’s an intro video on us: https://youtu.be/5ckuOrC-cIs
- In return we will offer:
- Brand new state of the art collaborative office space in the heart of Brighton equipped with gym studio, showers, bike store, modular training facilities etc
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Annual and quarterly incentives
- Rapid career progression
- 28 days holiday
- Apple Mac Book Air/Pro
- EMI Share scheme
- Annual trips abroad
- Private Healthcare, Dental and Optical
- Enhanced group pension scheme
- Bespoke training
- Beer / Wine / Pimms fridge
- Ride to work scheme
- Central Brighton office location (bottom of the North Laines)
- Early finish Fridays
- US Visa Sponsorship – We are currently capitalising an office in California, we’re looking for people interested in relocating in late 2023/24
If you are looking for your next professional challenge, an accelerated path to management get into recruitment or sales, feel free to get in touch!
Staffing and Recruiting