Quotacom Brighton, England, United Kingdom (On-site)
Quotacom is the leading international executive search and consulting services business, sourcing transformational talent that accelerates the growth of world’s most exciting industries; autonomous driving vehicles, smart cities, FinTech, MedTech, industrial digitisation, robotics and genomics etc. The professionals that we source are experts in analytics, data science, IoT, artificial intelligence, blockchain etc.
Founded in 2016 we’ve grown exceptionally quickly and a recruiting a number of graduate/entry level positions. With a track record of doubling year on year, this is a rapidly growing start-up transforming into a scale up. This is an opportunity to join our exciting business and make your mark.
We are recognised as a leader in diversity appointments within the technology markets and have collaborated with the Alan Turing Institute to further this work. We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated people who want to take ownership of their own destiny, in doing so help catapult our business to a new level!
Quotacom are currently looking for an associate to join our high performance account management and delivery team in our bustling Brighton HQ. The successful candidate will have an excellent attention to detail, be able work to tight deadlines and on their own initiative, with ability to consistently cultivate, collate high quality talent pools for use in recruitment campaigns on behalf of our multinational enterprise client base.
The associate will:
- Complete an accelerated, blended learning programme in the fist 12 weeks of joining.
- Work closely with our business consulting team and delivery management
- Carry out in depth market research to creating an exhaustive talent universe for each search mandate.
- Write campaign ready content, marketing and advertisements.
- Execute on complex intentional search mandates using various recruitment specific, AI and profiling tools.
- Create targeted candidate lists ready for use in direct marketing campaigns.
- Accurately report and document progress of each search using our CRM.
- Curate and manage multi stage automated marketing campaigns utilising LinkedIn, campaign management tools and our CRM.
- Engage with high profile candidates; approach, evaluate and manage through the full cycle recruitment process including offer management and referencing.
- Develop a professional online brand to assist with talent attraction.
- Assist the marketing manager with promotion of the Quotacom brand.
- Recent graduate or college leaver with an interest in launching a career in sales, business development, marketing or executive search.
- Meticulous with a high attention to detail.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal, ability to articulate findings and ideas.
- Research orientated; looks deeper than face value and does not accept the status quo.
- Interest in emerging technology markets.
As an organisation we have a great office culture, we’re relaxed, friendly, and have a strong emphasis on opportunity and work-life balance. If you share those values and want to be part of something exciting, we would love to hear from you! Here’s an intro video on us: https://youtu.be/5ckuOrC-cIs
In return we will offer:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Annual and quarterly incentives
- Rapid career progression
- 28 days holiday
- Apple Mac Book Air/Pro
- EMI Share scheme
- Annual trips abroad
- Private Healthcare, Dental and Optical
- Group pension scheme
- Bespoke training
- Beer / Wine / Pimms fridge
- Ride to work scheme
- Central Brighton office location (next to Brighton station)
- Early Finish Fridays
- US Visa Sponsorship – We are currently capitalising an office in California, we’re looking for people interested in relocating in late 2023/24
If you are looking for your next professional challenge or a bright graduate looking to get into recruitment or sales, feel free to get in touch!