Alshaya Group is a dynamic, family-owned enterprise, first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a consistent record of growth and innovation, Alshaya Group is one of the world’s leading brand franchise operators. Alshaya Group engaged with Quotacom to undertake a highly strategic Global search for the key senior leaders within their newly created Chief Digital Office. Alshaya Group were undertaking a core digital transformation journey, and data COE build to accelerate how they utilise digital, data and technology and these key hires would play a pivotal role in scaling and building the data organisation. As The Alshaya Group are HQ’s in Kuwait with their Executive teams based in Dubai, they specifically requested that Quotacom source international talent across Europe to relocate to Dubai.
Quotacom undertook a significant market mapping exercise on behalf of The Alshaya Group, specifically identifying the key organisations across Retail, eCommerce, Luxury Goods, FMCG and, Consumer services. From this, Quotacom identified the key Data & Digital leaders aligned to the requirements for each of the mandates engage upon.
- Director Data, Analytics & Insight: Shortlisted within 21 working days from briefing, successfully hired within 43 working days from briefing.
- Head of Data Science: Shortlisted within 21 working days from briefing, successfully hired within 72 working days from briefing.
- Head of Data Engineering: Shortlisted within 25 working days from briefing, successfully hired within 67 working days from briefing.
- Head of Insight & Commercial: Shortlisted within 27 working days from briefing, successfully hired within 72 working days from briefing.
- Further Loyalty positions undertaken and delivered (hired) within 64 working days of search briefing.