About This Opportunity
Quotacom are proud to be partnered with a world-leading and pioneering VR and AR software solution specialists.
They provide ground-breaking simulation software allowing clients to conduct safe and sustainable tests, essentially saving lives, time, and reducing costs. With an impressive client base including some of the biggest names in the automotive, aerospace and defence, heavy machinery, and energy industries, the organization pride themselves on the fact that their software helps the innovators of the world change the future.
This exciting organization is undergoing company-wide transformation with a mission to achieve growth whilst maintaining innovation. To achieve this, they are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to play a critical role in supporting and enhancing the software products by designing, developing, and maintaining code in the C++ environment.
My client also offers a great team culture, fast career progression and a very competitive salary. If you are interested in discussing further, please send through your CV and contact details for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Quotacom, we take the security and privacy of your personal data very seriously, any data we hold will be in accordance with data protection legislation. Full details of our privacy notice can be found at www.quotacom.com/privacy-notice/
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Working understanding of code (C, C++, package manager is a plus)
- Strong background in scripting (Windows PowerShell, Python, Shell…)
- Know-how related to compilers and compilers tools (Intel, Visual-Studio, gcc, make, cmake, profilers)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Puppet or equivalent
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and processes is a plus
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Experience with IT systems and IT operations is a plus
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team, autonomously, and communicate well is a plus
- Speak, write, and present in English